KIND Healthy Grains: Gluten Free Granolas
Really tasty, comes in numerous flavors, great on yogurt, by itself, and with milk!
My favorite so far is the Dark Chocolate & Cranberry Clusters.
Glutino Gluten Free Crackers
Comes in many different flavors, super great crackers!
My favorites are the Multigrain, Original and cheese crackers. LARABAR: Gluten Free Fruit & Nut Bar
Super great for a quick snack, or a big snack to hold you over for a long time. Great for breakfast, comes in tons of varieties! My favorites (so far) are Blueberry Muffin, Chocolate Peanutbutter, Cappucino, Lemon Zest, Chocolate Cherry, and Tropical Fruit.
SCHAR: Gluten Free Snack Crackers
This is a great brand of GF pasta, bread, crackers and specialty breads. It's Italian, so there's a point, and they taste great. I'd have to say it's a total tie between Schar crackers and Glutino crackers.
I hope you like these GF snacks as much as I do! I'm constantly looking down the "health food" and "gluten free" isles of the grocery stores just to see what's out there. It's an ongoing mission to find edible, great tasting gluten free foods! If you know of any I've missed for far (I'm sure there are plenty), let me know in the comments below.
Good luck on the Gluten Free quest!

No comments:
Post a Comment